High Performance Vector control Drives
3 phase, 200V Class : 0.4kW to 110kW
3 phase 400V Class : 0.4kW to 560kW
The A1000 is a full featured drive, providing outstanding quality, performance, flexibility, and environmental friendliness through 560kW. Enjoy network communications, feedback, and expandable I/O to control anything from simple fans and pumps to complex machines. For new installations or retrofits, the A1000 provides a single robust solution, regardless of your application.
- Closed or open loop vector control for outstanding regulation, torque production, and position control capability.
- Continuous Auto-tuning optimizes performance by compensating for changes in motor temperature.
- High Frequency Injection enables high precision open loop control of Interior Permanent Magnet Motors.
- Fast acting current and voltage limiters help achieve continuous drive operation during periods of excessive demand.
- High Slip Braking reduces installation cost and the need for dynamic braking resistors
- Communication options for all major industrial networks provides high speed control and monitoring, reducing installation cost.
- DriveWizard computer software and Application Sets for easy configuration.
- Auxiliary Control Power Unit maximizes production time and efficiency by maintaining network communication while main power is removed.
- Embedded Safe Torque Off minimizes downtime for applications requiring occasional intervention (SIL CL2, PLd, Category 3).
- Embedded function blocks, programmable with DriveWorks EZ, provide additional application flexibility and the opportunity to eliminate separate controllers.
- USB Copy Unit and Keypad configuration storage provide speed and convenience for duplicate configuration of multiple drives.
- Removable terminal board with configuration storage provides convenience of configuration backup.
Made with RoHS compliant materials.
- Integrated DC Reactor (30kW ND and above) for input harmonic reduction.
- Kinetic Energy Braking allows drive to remain in control during momentary power losses.
Application / Industry
- Hoisting in Cranes
- Machine Tools
- Punching Press