Compact, Light weight Biomedical Robot
- Special coating, surface treatment and stainless steel fasteners allow cleaning with hydrogen peroxide.
- Dust-proof and drip-proof structure: IP67 for the wrist axis and IP65 for the main axes.
- ISO class 5 clean room rated.
- Compact and light weight design, enabling the robot to fit isolators and safety cabinets.
- The gripper cable is built into the upper end of the wrist axis, which solves various problems caused by externally-routed cables.
- 5 kg payload: 702 mm maximum reach.
- Compact design and built-in collision avoidance features with multiple robot control allow two robots to be used together to optimize productivity.
- Internally routed cables and hoses maximize system reliability
Application / Industry
Technical Specifications MH5BM
Degree of Freedom
-190° ~ +190°
-85° ~ +90°
-105° ~ +260°
-170° ~ +170°
-120° ~ +120°
-270° ~ +270°
Allowable Inertia (GD2/4)
Body: IP57, Wrist: IP67
Floor, wall, ceiling