- Increase productivity of small component processing with the extremely fast and efficient six-axis GP4 robot.
- Highly precise, with axis speeds up to 1,000 degrees/sec, the GP4 is ideal for high-volume assembly, handling and packaging applications.
- Small footprint, slim body design allows for minimum installation space.
- IP67 rating and easy-to-clean surface for use in sanitary or harsh environments.
- Highly flexible, the GP4 offers a large work envelop for its size; it is a viable six-axis alternative to SCARA-style robots typically used in the electronics, confectionery and small parcel sortation industries.
- Small interference radius allows close proximity placement of robots.
- Exceptionally fast acceleration/ deceleration capabilities reduce cycle time and increase production output.
- High wrist allowable moment allows for accurate and repeatable handling.
- Single power and control cable reduces wiring time and increases work efficiency.
Application / Industry
Technical Specifications GP4
Degree of Freedom
-170° ~ +170°
-110° ~ +130°
-65° ~ +200°
-200° ~ +200°
-123° ~ +123°
-455° ~ +455°
Allowable Inertia (GD2/4)
All Axes: IP65 or the equivalent
Equivalent to ISO Class 5
Floor, wall, tilt, ceiling