Extended-Reach, High Payload Robot
- Increase productivity with the powerful and efficient extended reach GP180-120 robot.
- Ideal for processing large parts, theGP180-120 can eliminate the need for a linear track, reducing system cost and simplifying programming.
- High payload, moment and inertia ratings allow handling of larger and heavier payloads.
- Wide wrist motion range eliminates Interference and improves application flexibility.
- Exceptionally fast axis speeds and acceleration capabilities reduce cycle time and increase production output.
- Streamlined upper arm allows easy access to parts in tight spots and avoids potential interference with fixtures, improving application flexibility.
- Reduced interference design allows close proximity placement of robots for high-density workcells.
- Robot base design is free from counterbalance, reducing the mass of the arm and enabling higher acceleration, deceleration and speed.
- Cables and air lines are routed through robot base to upper arm to Increase cable life, enhance safety and reduce teaching time.
- Pre-wired for servo gripper which allows a wider range of product handling.
- Single power and control cable reduces wiring time and increases work efficiency.
Application / Industry
Degree of Freedom
180° ~ +180°
-60° ~ +76°
-80° ~ +90°
-360° ~ +360°
-130° ~ +130°
-360° ~ +360°
Allowable Inertia (GD2/4)
Body: IP65, Wrist: IP67