Extended Reach, Hollow-Arm Robot
- Increase productivity with the powerful and efficient Hollow-arm GP20HL robot.
- Hollow upper arm provides optimal cable protection and longer life while simplifying programming.
- 20 kg payload supports a wide variety of tooling and sensors to fulfill diverse project needs.
- Exceptionally fast axis speeds and acceleration capabilities reduce cycle time and increase production output.
- Reduced Interference design allows close proximity placement of robots for high-density workcells.
- Streamlined upper arm allows easy access to parts in tight spots and avoids potential interference with fixtures, improving application flexibility.
- High moment and inertia ratings allow handling of larger and heavier payloads.
- Cables and air lines are routed through robot base to upper arm to increase cable life, enhance safety and reduce teaching time.
- Mounting for peripheral equipment is provided in multiple locations to make Integration easier.
- Single power and control cable reduces wiring time and increases work efficiency.
Application / Industry
Technical Specifications GP20HL
Degree of Freedom
180° ~ +180°
-90° ~ +135°
-86° ~ +206°
-200° ~ +200°
-150° ~ +150°
-455° ~ +455°
Allowable Inertia (GD2/4)
Body: IP65, Wrist: IP67
Floor, wall, tilt, ceiling