Powerful and Versatile Multi-Purpose Robot
- Increase productivity with the powerful and efficient six-axis GP215 robot.
- 215-kg payload capacity and high moment of inertia ratings provide superior performance for large parts and heavy payload handling applications.
- Exceptionally fast axis speeds and acceleration capabilities reduce cycle time and increase production output.
- Streamlined upper arm allows easy access to parts in tight spots and avoids potential interference with fixtures, improving application flexibility.
- Large work envelope extends behind robot, allowing space for robot tool storage or maintenance.
- Wide wrist motion range eliminates interference and improves application flexibility.
- Reduced interference design allows close proximity placement of robots for high-density work-cells.
- Ideal for “jigless applications where robot positions part for processing by other robots or two robots handle a single part.
- Cables and air lines are routed through robot base to upper arm to Increase cable life, enhance safety and reduce teaching time.
- Single power and control cable reduces wiring time and increases work efficiency.
Application / Industry
Degree of Freedom
180° ~ +180°
-60° ~ +76°
-77.8° ~ +197°
-360° ~ +360°
-125° ~ +125°
-360° ~ +360°
Allowable Inertia (GD2/4)
Body: IP65, Wrist: IP67