- The MOTOMAN GP25 is a compact and flexible handling robot which provides a payload of 25 kg.
- Easy set-up and maintenance and a wrist structure with great environment resistance improve efficiency in installation, operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Offers improved acceleration/deceleration control for all robot positions resulting in overall improved productivity.
- Hollow upper arm provides optimal cable protection and longer life while simplifying programming.
- The small footprint, slim arm design allows for minimum installation space and minimizes interference with peripheral devices.
- High wrist allowable moment for accurate and repeatable handling.
- Increased 25 kg payload, as well as increased moment and inertia ratings over previous models, allow larger and heavier loads to be carried by the robot.
- Single power and control cable reduces wiring time and increases work efficiency.
- Food-grade lubricant option available for food or consumer product packaging environments.
Application / Industry
Technical Specifications GP25
Degree of Freedom
180° ~ +180° (Wall Mounted -30° ~ +30°)
-105° ~ +155°
-86° ~ +160°
-200° ~ +200°
-150° ~ +150°
-455° ~ +455°
Allowable Inertia (GD2/4)
Body: IP54, Wrist: IP67
Floor, wall, tilt, ceiling