Heavy-Payload, Shelf-Mounted Multi-Purpose Robot
- Increase productivity with the powerful and efficient six-axis GP400R shelf-mounted robot
- 400 kg payload capacity and wide working envelope provide superior performance in machine and press tending, and other heavy-payload applications.
- Exceptionally fast axis speeds and acceleration capabilities reduce cycle time and increase production output.
- Full six-axis capability with parallel-link construction for strength, rigidity and stabilization of high moment/inertia loads. Heavy-duty bearings provide smooth arm rotation.
- Used for loading and unloading of parts, the GP400R can help to eliminate inconsistencies of a manual process for applications such as turning, milling and grinding.
- High moment and inertia ratings enable the robot to accommodate a wide range of large, heavy parts for all material types.
- Streamlined upper arm features a slim wrist profile and reduces robot width, allowing easier reach into confined spaces and improving application flexibility.
- Cables and air lines are routed through robot base to upper arm to increase cable life, enhance safety and reduce teaching time.
- Single power and control cable reduces wiring time and increases work efficiency.
Application / Industry
Technical Specifications GP400R
Degree of Freedom
150° ~ +150°
-122° ~ +20°
-9° ~ +120°
-360° ~ +360°
-120° ~ +120°
-360° ~ +360°
Allowable Inertia (GD2/4)
Body: IP30, Wrist: IP67