Heavy-Payload, Six Axis General Purpose Robot
- Increase productivity with the powerful and efficient six-axis GP600 robot.
- 600 kg payload provides superior performance in machine and press tending, and other heavy-payload applications
- Ideal for “jigless applications where robot positions part for processing by other robots or two robots handle a single part.
- Capable of loading and unloading parts, the GP400 robot can help eliminate inconsistencies of a manual process for applications such as turning, milling and grinding.
- Large work envelope and high moment of inertia ratings accommodate a wide range of large, heavy parts.
- Exceptionally fast axis speeds and acceleration reduce cycle time and increase production output.
- Parallel-link design for strength. rigidity and stabilization of high moment/inertia loads. Heavy-duty bearings provide smooth arm rotation.
- Reduced interference design allows the robot to be mounted closer to machines and fixtures, making the best use of valuable floorspace.
- Streamlined upper arm features a slim wrist profile and reduces robot width, allowing easier reach into confined spaces and improving application flexibility.
- Cables and air lines are routed through robot base to upper arm to increase cable life, enhance safety and reduce teaching time.
- Single power and control cable reduces wiring time and increases work efficiency.
Application / Industry
Technical Specifications GP600
Degree of Freedom
180° ~ +180°
-55° ~ +61°
-113° ~ +18°
-360° ~ +360°
– 115° ~ +115°
-360° ~ +360°
Allowable Inertia (GD2/4)
Body: IP30, Wrist: IP67