- The MHJF is a compact robot designed for lighter payload applications such as small parts assembly, material handling and education systems.
- Improved moment ratings provide increased carrying capacity.
- Small footprint and minimal interference radius maximizes floorspace utilization.
- Compact design and built-in collision avoidance features with multiple robot control allow up to two robots to be used together to optimize productivity.
- Internally routed cables and hoses maximize system reliability.
- Lightweight design minimizes power requirements while performance is maximized.
- The FS100 is a powerful controller with unmatched open software architecture.
Application / Industry
Technical Specifications MHJ
Degree of Freedom
1 kg (rated) 2 kg (max)
545 mm (For payload of 2 kg: 500 mm)
-160° ~ +160°
-90° ~ +110°
-105° ~ +290°
-180° ~ +180°
-130° ~ +130°
-360° ~ +360°
Allowable Inertia (GD2/4)
Body: No IP Class Wrist: No IP Class
Floor, Ceiling (Optional)