Motion Control > AC Servo Drives > Σ-V Servo Series
400V Σ-V Servo Series
Σ -V products with 400V Class have Advanced technology makes possible a host of safety standards compliance with key international standards, a diverse motor line-up, compact size, high speed and simple maintenance to operate your machinery faster and with higher precision than ever!
400V Class of Servo System for Linear and Rotary Servomotors
- Features with IEC 61508, SIL 2 Safe Torque Off
- Advanced safety functions SS1, SS2, SLS
- Speed frequency response: 1.6 kHz
- Network compatibility models with MECHATROLINK-II, III, EtherCAT and analog/pulse Train interfaces
- Improved Tuning-less Mode delivers reliable stability with inertia ratios up to 30:1
- Advanced Autotuning automatically adjusts nearly 20 gain and filter parameters to cancel vibration, rippling, friction and resonance.
- Alarm diagnostic function: Presumes possible causes of the alarm and immediately displays suggested corrective actions
- Vibration suppression, anti- resonance compensation, friction model compensation and ripple compensation improves machine speed, accuracy and smoothness.
- 20-bit absolute encoder feedback (1,048,576 pulses/rev)
- Maximum torque: 350% (small capacity)
- 20% Reduction in motor size and motor heating, for better efficiency and easier implementation
- At higher temperature environments (40oC ambient), at higher altitudes (>2,000 meters) or in harsh motor environments (IP67 rated)
- SigmaWin+ Software tool for effortless parameterization and advanced monitor functions
Application / Industry
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- Machine Tools
- Food & Beverage
- Printing Machines
- Medical Devices and Many more