Compact 6-Axis Painting Robot for small Workpieces
- The compact MOTOMAN MPX1150 robot developed especially for painting of small work pieces.
- Offers superior performance and creates smooth, consistent finish with outstanding efficiency for painting and dispensing applications.
- It provides a payload of 5 kg for mounting multiple guns and small bells.
- Small footprint, slim arm design allows for minimum installation space
- Reduced interference envelope enables painting of workpieces closer to the robot.
- Versatile design can be floor, wall or ceiling mounted for layout flexibility includes application-specific software for paint applications.
- The MOTOMAN MX1150 is controlled by the high performance MOTOMAN DX200 controller, which is available with optional Functional Safety Unit (FSU) that offers a wide range of new safety functions.
Application / Industry
Technical Specifications MPX1150
Degree of Freedom
-170° ~ +170° (wall mounted -90° ~ +90°)
-80° ~ +120°
-70° ~ +90°
– 190° ~ +190°
-135° ~ +35°
-360° ~ +360°
Allowable Inertia (GD2/4)
Body: IP4X, Wrist: IP65
Floor, wall, ceiling