Medium Size Painting Robot
- Optimized for painting small- to medium-sized parts and dispensing applications, the high speed six-axis MPX1950 robot creates a smooth, consistent finish with outstanding efficiency.
- The MOTOMAN MPX1950 painting robot provides a payload of 7 kg, which enables mounting of multiple guns and bells on this medium-sized robot.
- A small footprint and slim arm design allow for minimum installation space, and a reduced interference envelope enables painting of workpieces closer to the robot.
- Versatile design can be floor, wall or ceiling mounted for layout flexibility includes application-specific software for paint applications.
- The MOTOMAN MPX1950 is controlled by the high performance MOTOMAN DX200 controller, which is available with optional Functional Safety Unit (FSU) that offers a wide range of new safety functions.
Application / Industry
Technical Specifications MPX1950
Degree of Freedom
-170° ~ +170° (wall mounted -90° ~ +90°)
-100° ~ +140°
-62° ~ +235°
– 200° ~ +200°
-150° ~ +150°
-400° ~ +400°
Allowable Inertia (GD2/4)
Body: IP4X, Wrist: IP65
Floor, wall, ceiling