Long Reach Palletizer
- With over 1400 cycles per hour, the fast and powerful 4-axis MOTOMAN PL320 robot offers top performance for box, carton and bag palletizing for end-of-line packaging and logistics applications.
- The superior working range with a maximum reach of 3,159 mm and an achievable stacking height of over 2,600 mm is perfect for all kinds of palletizing tasks.
- The MOTOMAN PL320 is very compact, has a slim small footprint design, and does not require a heavy counterweight balancer.
- Media cables for grippers can be routed – protected and collision-free – through all axes and the hollow wrist.
- The MOTOMAN PL320 is equipped with the latest Yaskawa Sigma7 Drive Technology and the compact YRC1000 high performance controller.
- Ideal is the combination with the optional Functional Safety Unit (FSU) for safeguarding compact working areas.
Application / Industry
Technical Specifications PL320
Degree of Freedom
-180° ~ +180°
-45° ~ +90°
-120° ~ +15.5°
-360° ~ +360°
Allowable Inertia (GD2/4)
Body: IP54, Wrist: IP67