Extended Reach Palletizing & packing
- The most powerful 4-axis robot of the PL-series is the MOTOMAN PL800 with a payload of 800 kg.
- This palletizer offers high performance for box, carton and pack palletizing in versatile end-of-line packaging and logistics applications.
- The large working range with a maximum reach of 3159 mm and an achievable stacking height of over 2624 mm allows versatile use across all palletizing applications.
- Media cables for grippers can be routed – protected and collision-free – through all axes and the hollow wrist.
- Internally routed airlines and cables from base to the end of arm tool maximizes reliability.
- The MOTOMAN PL800 is equipped with the latest energy-saving Yaskawa Sigma7 Drive Technology and the compact YRC1000 high-performance controller.
- Ideal is the combination with the optional Functional Safety Unit (FSU) for safeguarding compact working areas.
Application / Industry
Technical Specifications PL800
Degree of Freedom
-180° ~ +180°
-45° ~ +90°
-120° ~ +15.5°
-360° ~ +360°
Allowable Inertia (GD2/4)