High Speed Picking Operation
- High-speed operation-speeds up to 150 cycles per minute (CPM) with full 3 kg payload and up to 185 CPM with 1 kg payload. CPM rate includes 0.04 second per cycle for part acquisition and release.
- Highly accurate ±0.1 mm repeatability.
- Software-based arm dislocation detection promptly stops robot to avoid damage to parts, workcell and/or the robot itself.
- The MPP3-series robots offer versatility for application layout without compromising on payload, speed or performance.
- Zero footprint design with compact installation space.
- Removable covers on top of base allow for easy grease replenishment.
- Available with advanced technologies such as MotoSight, MotoPick and conveyor tracking.
Application / Industry
Technical Specifications MPP3S
Degree of Freedom
800 mm (diameter)
Angle Repeatability (T-axis Rotation)
±1 Arc-min or less
Range of Motion
-360° ~ +360°
Allowable Inertia (GD2/4)
1 kg: 0.0013kg•m2
2 kg: 0.009 kg•m2
3 kg: 0.0017kg•m2
Use food applicable grease
ISO Class 5