High Speed SCARA Robot
- Designed for fast operating performance, this 4-axis SCARA robot is ideal for increasing throughput for small part processing applications.
- The robust MOTOMAN SG400 Scara-robot features a wide motion range due to its compact design.
- Highly precise and repeatable, the SG400 is well-suited for assembly and sortation processes needing short cycle times, as well as multi-process systems requiring pick-and-place capability.
- Easily integrates with existing robot applications to expand current automated processes.
- Small interference contours allow the robots working together in confined spaces.
- Internal cabling enables a reliable workflow and saves extensive maintenance.
- High repeatability in all axes.
Application / Industry
Technical Specifications SG400
Degree of Freedom
-142° – +142°
-147° – +147°
360° – +360°
Allowable inertia (GD2/4)
150 N (15.3 kgf･m)
Way of mounting