Robust, High Speed SCARA Robot
- Designed for high-speed operation, this 4-axis SCARA robot is well-suited for increasing throughput for small part processing.
- The robust MOTOMAN SG650 Scara-robot features a wide motion range due to its compact design.
- Highly repeatable and precise, the SG650 is ideal for assembly and sortation processes requiring short cycle times, as well as multi-process systems needing pick-and-place capability.
- Easily integrates with existing robot applications to expand current automated processes.
- Small interference contours allow the robots working together in confined spaces.
- Internal cabling enables a reliable workflow and saves extensive maintenance.
- High repeatability in all axes.
Application / Industry
Technical Specifications SG650
Degree of Freedom
-137° – +137
-150° – +150
360° – +360°
Allowable inertia (GD2/4)
150 N (15.3 kgf･m)
Way of mounting