Yaskawa India Private Limited (“Yaskawa India” / “We” / “Us”) is in the business of manufacture and sale of industrial machinery, measuring instruments, robots and other machinery and equipment (Business).
Yaskawa India respects right to privacy. We collect and use personal information involving customers, business partners and employees for the purpose of conducting business operastions. Properly protecting this personal information is one of our most important obligations. To fulfill this obligation, we handle personal information in accordance with the following policies.
- We comply with laws and other regulations concerning the protection of personal information. In addition, we handle personal information in accordance with practices that are generally recognized as fair and proper. We also work on improving our handling of personal information.
- We establish clearly defined rules for the handling of personal information and ensure that employees fully understand these rules. We also require business partners to handle personal information properly.
- When collecting personal information, we provide notices or let users (You) know concerning how the information will be used. Personal information is then used in accordance with the stated purpose.
- We properly manage personal information by using measures required to prevent leaks, losses, unauthorized alterations and other problems.
- We will respond in good faith when we receive through a prescribed channel a request from an individual (or his or her representative) to disclose, correct, delete or stop using that individual’s personal information.
If You register with any of the Yaskawa India’s websites, we may use this information to provide You with customer information about our offerings in support of your needs. A technology called cookies may be used to provide You with tailored information. A cookie is a tiny element of data that a web site can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your hard drive so we can recognize You when You return. You may set your browser to notify You when You receive a cookie. Registering with any of the Yaskawa India’s websites online signifies your unconditional consent to receive such cookies.
Purposes of use
Yaskawa India collects personal information that is needed to conduct business operations in order to provide Yaskawa India’s products and services. When collecting this information, we will let You know the purpose of collecting that information. However, in absence of any specific purpose indicated separately, we may use your personal information solely for the below purposes with respect to the Business:
- For the supply or maintenance of a product or service (“products, etc.” hereafter) handled by Yaskawa India, an affiliated company or an alliance partner that a customer has purchased or applied for;
- For the provision of information concerning the sale, installation, use or other items concerning products, etc.
- For the management of contracts concerning the provision of products, etc. and other business activities
- For the provision of information about marketing campaigns, exhibitions and other events concerning products, etc. and to conduct these events
- For the provision and delivery of catalogs, CD-ROMs and other information concerning products, etc., samples and other items
- For surveys concerning products, etc. and the analysis survey results
- For surveys and the analysis of survey results
Yaskawa India may outsource all or part of certain tasks in order to conduct business operations efficiently. We provide outsourcing with personal information as required and properly supervise outsourcing companies that have received personal information.
Joint use of personal information
Yaskawa India may share personal information such as names, addresses, employers, pictures, lists of products and services purchased, and other items with other Yaskawa Group companies, joint research partners, sales agents or other companies. We retain responsibility for managing personal information when this information is used jointly in this manner.
Disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
Yaskawa India will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties, except outsourcing partners and Joint use as described above and any of the following cases.
- When an individual has agreed to the disclosure or provision of his or her personal information
- When information is in the form of statistics, etc. that makes it impossible to identify specific individuals
- When disclosure or provision is required by law
- When disclosure or provision is needed to protect the life, physical well-being or assets of an individual and it is impossible to receive the individual’s consent
You recognize and understand that there is no compulsion on You to provide us with your personal information, and that any and all personal information provided by You to us is with your full consent, own wish and desire to provide such personal information. You also understand that we are under no obligation to verify the source from which the personal information about You is provided to us. Such information are deemed to be provided by You, unless You demonstrate to us within a period of fifteen (15) days from the date of providing of such information to us, to our satisfaction, that the information was provided to us without your free consent.
Yaskawa India’s websites may contain links to other sites such as those of its partners and affiliates. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites.