- Powerful, six-axis robot features exceptionally fast axis speeds and acceleration to reduce air-cut time and increase production output.
- Hollow upper arm reduces interference while simplifying programming.
- Wide wrist motion range optimizes spot gun positioning and application flexibility.
- Slim profile design allows reaching Into confined spaces and close proximity placement of robots for high-density workcells.
- An integrated spot harness improves robot wrist capability for reduced downtime, while servo gun and optimize quality and productivity.
- Spot monitoring, waveform graphing, controller connectivity, and a single power and control cable work together to increase quality and productivity.
Application / Industry
Technical Specifications SP225H
Degree of Freedom
-180° ~ +180°
-60° ~ +76°
-86° ~ +90°
-210° ~ +210°
-130° ~ +130°
-360° ~ +360°
Allowable Inertia (GD2/4)
Body: IP54 Wrist: IP67