User-friendly Standard Teach-Pendant
- Enhanced ergonomic and lightweight design.
- Several user levels, including operator and safety mode.
- Touch screen user interface enables fast and easy programming.
- Provides ability to evaluate 3D simulation of robot motion on screen before or during robot execution.
- Specific display options for general purpose applications; includes built-in help function. USB connection allows service staff to directly connect for remote service purposes.
- SD card slot enables easy transfer of job programs.
Select keys, axis keys (8 axes), numerical/application keys, mode switch with key (mode: teach, play, and remote), emergency stop button, enable switch, compact ash card interface device (compact ash is optional.), USB port (1 port)
640×480 pixels color LCD, touch panel(Alphanumeric characters, Chinese characters, Japanese letters, Others)
IEC Protection Class
Standard: 8 m, max.: 20 m (with optional extension cable)