This Website (“Site”) is owned and maintained by YASKAWA India Private Limited (“We” or “Yaskawa India”) and may be used for informational purposes only. By accessing or using the Site or downloading the information /documents (“Materials”) from the Site, the user (“You”) agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth herein. If user does not agree to these terms, the user must not access or use the Site.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein, Yaskawa India grants a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to You to access this Site and the Materials thereon.
Yaskawa India authorizes You to view and download the Materials at this Site only for personal, non-commercial use. This authorization is not a transfer of title in the Materials and copies of the Materials and is subject to the following restrictions:
- You will retain all copyright, trademarks and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials, after downloading.
- You will not modify the Materials in any way nor reproduce or display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose
- You will not transfer the Materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use.
- You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Site as it may be updated from time to time.
- This Site, including all Materials, is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Except as expressly provided herein, the Company does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights, or trade secret information.
This Site, including all Materials, is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Except as expressly provided herein, the Company does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights, or trade secret information.
By accessing this Site, you agree not to:
- Erase or amend any content on the Site, including but not limited to, Product catalogues, product information, specifications, pictures, write-ups, notes, disclaimers, or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that You do not own or have express permission to amend,
- Decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the content of the Site,
- Use the Site in any way that is unlawful, or harms Yaskawa India, any other person or entity, as determined in Yaskawa India’s sole discretion,
- Use any engine, software, tool, agent or other mechanism (such as spyware, ransomware, trojan, robots, worms, bots, intelligent agents, etc.) to navigate or search the Site,
- Make false or malicious statements against the Site or Yaskawa India,
- Post, copy, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the Site or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Site,
- Engage in any form of antisocial, disruptive, or destructive acts, including “cyberstalking”, “flooding”, “griefing”, “phishing”, “spamming”, “trolling” and as those terms are commonly understood and used on the internet,
- Post or upload any content that is obscene, annoying, libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harassing, hateful, and offensive or otherwise violates any law or right of any third-party, or
- Host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share on or through the Website, any information that:
- 1. Belongs to another person and to which they do not have any right,
- 2. Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise harmful in any manner whatsoever,
- 3. Harms minors in any way,
- 4. Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights,
- 5. Violates any law for the time being in force,
- 6. Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature,
- 7. Impersonates or defames another person, or
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.